Home Fruit Enzyme Facial
Main Concerns- Dull Skin, Pigmentation
Benefits- This mask helps to re-energise the skin with it’s exfoliating properties. Harnessing the power of fruit enzymes to help remove lifeless skin cells, this facial will reveal a smoother, more radiant-looking appearance. Suitable for all skin types, this mask is a must have for your skin care routine.
Key Ingredients- Vitamin A, B, C, and E, Fruit enzymes
Aspect Fruit Enzyme Mask*
Aspect Dr. Mild or Deep Clean Cleanser*
Aspect Dr. Complete Pigment Plus Serum
Aspect Dr. Hyaluronic Serum
A clean cloth/face wipes and water*
*Must have as a minimum to complete facial
See “Home Facial Products” to add to cart
- Pump 2-3 small pumps of your Aspect Dr. Mild or Deep Clean Cleanser into the palm of your hand.
- Add a very small amount of water and rub your hands together to create a foam.
- Apply the cleanser to your face in circular movements for a minimum of 2 minutes.
- Wash off the cleanser with a damp warm cloth or facewipe and pat dry.
- Repeat if wearing makeup or a water-resistant sunscreen.
- Apply a large pearl sized amount of your Fruit Enzyme Scrub and massage into dry skin until the gel liquifies and pilling of the dead skin cells occurs (note if skin is sensitive, do not massage).
- Leave the scrub on for 5-15 minutes.
- Remove with a damp cloth using a gently, sweeping action.
- Apply pea size of your Aspect Dr. Complete Pigment Plus Serum for pigmentation.
- Apply your Aspect Dr. Hyaluronic Serum to enhance the hydration levels of your skin, and you are finished!
How to Incorporate into your regular skin Routine
- Repeat this facial 1-2 times per week as required.
- Continue to use your Complete Pigment Plus Serum and your Hyaluronic Serum morning and night for best results.
- You can layer any of your regular Aspect Dr. Serums eg. Active C Serum underneath your Hyaluronic Serum daily.
- Finish with a moisturiser such as the Aspect Dr. Resveratrol Cream, and of course a good SPF such as the Aspect Sun Envirostat Face SPF50.
If you are unsure whether this facial is for you, or have any questions for our Nurses, please enter your details and message (including the facial name) below!