Home Bamboo Brightening Facial
Main Concerns- Pigmentation, Uneven Skin
Benefits- This facial aims to brighten the skin by removing dead skin cells using a combination of Aspect and Cosmedix products. The removal of dead skin cells will allow optimal absorption of brightening ingredients and reduces the appearance of discoloration and uneven skin tone, leaving the skin bright and luminous.
Key Ingredients- Vitamin B and Lactic Acid
Cosmedix Glow Bamboo Brightening Mask*
Aspect Dr. Deep or Mild Clean Cleanser*
Aspect Dr. Complete Pigment Plus Serum
Aspect Dr. Multi B Serum
A clean cloth/face wipes and water*
*must have as a minimum to complete treatment
See "Home Facial Products" to add to cart
- Pump 2-3 small pumps of your Aspect Dr. Mild or Deep Clean Cleanser into the palm of your hand.
- Add a very small amount of water and rub your hands together to create a foam.
- Apply the cleanser to your face in circular movements for a minimum of 2 minutes.
- Wash off the cleanser with a damp warm cloth or facewipe and keep skin slightly damp.
- Repeat if wearing makeup or a water-resistant sunscreen.
- Apply a generous amount of your Cosmedix Glow Bamboo Brightening Mask to clean skin and spread evenly over your face.
- Leave the scrub on for 10-15 minutes
- Remove with a damp cloth using a gently, sweeping action and pat dry.
- Apply pea size amount of your Aspect Dr. Multi B Serum to sooth and calm the skin post treatment.
- Apply a pea size amount of your Complete Pigment Plus Serum to break down pigmentation, and prevent further pigmentation from forming and you are finished!
How to Incorporate Into your regular skin Routine
- You can repeat this facial up to 3 times per week as tolerated (best to use at night).
- Continue to use your Multi B Serum morning and night every day.
- Continue to use your Complete Pigment Plus serum morning and night every day.
- Integrate Exfol A Serum slowly (start with every 3rd day) into your routine to assist with colour and tone of your skin.
- You can then also layer any of your regular Aspect Dr. Serums eg. Multi B Serum or Active C Serum over the top of these products daily.
- Finish with a moisturiser such as the Aspect Dr. Resveratrol Cream, and of course an SPF 50+ such as the Aspect Sun Envirostat Face SPF50.
If you are unsure whether this facial is for you, or have any questions for our Nurses, please enter your details and message (including the facial name) below!