Home Charcoal Detox Facial
Main Concerns- Congested pores
Benefits- Daily urban pollution can lead to visible signs of ageing over time. This facial works by detoxifying your skin and congested pores to reduce the impact of this exposure. The charcoal and clay based mask exfoliates the skin and draws out impurities for a bright and more radiant complexion.
Key Ingredients- Titanium Dioxine, Active Botanicals
Aspect Cosmedix Activated Charcoal Mask*
Aspect Dr. Deep or Mild Clean Cleanse*
Aspect Dr. Multi B Serum
Aspect Dr. Problem Skin Serum
A clean cloth/face wipes and water*
*must have as a minimum to complete treatment
See “Home Facial Products” to add to cart
- Pump 2-3 small pumps of your Aspect Dr. Mild or Deep Clean Cleanser into the palm of your hand.
- Add a very small amount of water and rub your hands together to create a foam.
- Apply the cleanser to your face in circular movements for a minimum of 2 minutes.
- Wash off the cleanser with a damp warm cloth or facewipe and keep skin slightly damp.
- Repeat if wearing makeup or a water-resistant sunscreen.
- Apply a large pearl sized amount of your Cosmedix Detox Ativated Charcoal Mask to clean skin and spread evenly over your face.
- Leave the scrub on for 10-15 minutes. Alternatively, leave the mask on overnight for optimum hydration.
- Remove with a damp cloth using a gently, sweeping action and pat dry.
- Apply pea size of your Multi B Serum to sooth your skin and allow greater penetration of your problem skin serum.
- Apply pea size of your Aspect Dr. Problem Skin Serum to control problematic skin, and you are finished!
How to incorporate into your regular skin routine
- Repeat this facial up to 3 times per week as tolerated
- Continue to use your Multi B Serum morning and night daily.
- Continue to use your Problem Skin Serum morning and night daily for best results.
- Integrate Exfol A Serum slowly and not on the same night as a facial (start with every 3rd night) for greater exfoliation of the pores.
- You can layer any of your regular Aspect Dr. Products (make sure it is applied after your Exfol A) eg. Active C Serum or Multi B Serum daily.
- Finish with a moisturiser such as the Aspect Dr. Resveratrol Cream, and of course a good SPF succh as the Aspect Sun Envirostat Face SPF50.
If you are unsure whether this facial is for you, or have any questions for our Nurses, please enter your details and message (including the facial name) below!