Home Clay Mask Facial
Main Concerns- Oily, Problematic Skin
Benefits- This facial utilizes clay to target excess oil and impurities. It also uses AHA and BHA’s which help to exfoliate, and leave the skin looking clean and clear. The facial also has soothing and calming benefits for the skin which is great to reduce the inflammation for problematic skin.
Key Ingredients- Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid and Aloe Vera
Aspect Dr. Exfoliating Clay Mask*
Aspect Dr. Deep or Mild Clean Cleanser*
Aspect Dr. Active C Serum
Aspect Dr. Problem Skin Serum
A clean cloth/face wipes and water*
*Must have as a minimum to complete the treatment
See “Homme Facial Products” to add to cart
- Pump 2-3 small pumps of your Aspect Dr. Mild or Deep Clean Cleanser into the palm of your hand.
- Add a very small amount of water and rub your hands together to create a foam.
- Apply the cleanser to your face in circular movements for a minimum of 2 minutes.
- Wash off the cleanser with a damp warm cloth or facewipe and pat dry.
- Repeat if wearing makeup or a water-resistant sunscreen.
- Apply a large pearl sized amount of your exfoliating clay mask to clean skin and spread evenly over your face.
- Leave the scrub on for 10-15 minutes, or until dry.
- Remove with a damp cloth using a gently, sweeping action.
- Apply pea size of your Aspect Dr. Active C Serum to sooth and reduce the inflammation in the skin.
- Apply pea size of your Problem Skin Serum for problematic and oily skin, and you are finished!
How to Incorporate into your regular skin routine
- Repeat up to once per week as required
- Continue to use your Active C Serum morning and night every day,
- Continue to use your Problem Skin Serum morning and night daily for best results.
- Integrate Exfol A slowly into your routine (start with every 3rd night) to assist with exfoliation of your pores.
- You can layer any of your regular Aspect Dr. Serums (ensure you apply your Exfol A first) eg. Active C Serum or Multi B Serum daily.
- Finish with a moisturiser such as the Aspect Dr. Resveratrol Cream, and of course a good SPF such as the Aspect Sun Envirostat Face SPF50.
If you are unsure whether this facial is for you, or have any questions for our Nurses, please enter your details and message (including the facial name) below!