Home Mini Pumpkin Facial
Main Concerns- Problem Skin, Pigmentation
Benefits- This facial minimizes the effects of problematic skin concerns and pigmentation without the use of Salicylic Acid. It smooths and rejuvenates the skin and clarifies complexion and the appearance of your skin.
Key Ingredients- Lactic Acid
Dermaquest Mini Pumpkin Mask*
Aspect Dr. Deep or Mild Clean Cleanser*
Aspect Dr. Complete Pigment Plus Serum
Aspect Dr. Problem Skin Serum
A clean cloth and water*
*Must have as a minimum to complete facial
See “Home Facial Products to add to cart
- Pump 2-3 small pumps of your Aspect Dr. Mild or Deep Clean Cleanser into the palm of your hand.
- Add a very small amount of water and rub your hands together to create a foam.
- Apply the cleanser to your face in circular movements for a minimum of 2 minutes.
- Wash off the cleanser with a damp warm cloth or facewipe but keep slightly damp.
- Repeat if wearing makeup or a water-resistant sunscreen.
- Apply a small amount of your Mini Pumpkin Mask to clean skin and spread evenly over your face. Be sure to avoid corners of the nose and mouth, eye and open blemishes.
- Leave the scrub on for 2-5 minutes.
- Remove with cool water with a damp cloth using a gently, sweeping action. Remove immediately if irritation or redness occurs.
- Apply pea size of your Aspect Dr. Complete Pigment Plus Serum for pigmentation.
- Apply your Problem Skin Serum for problematic/congestion, and you are all finished!
How to incorporate into your regular skin Routine
- Repeat this facial up to 3 times per week as required. Best to use at night.
- Continue to use your Complete Pigment Serum and Problem Skin Serum morning and night every day for best results.
- You can layer any of your regular Aspect Dr. Serums eg. Multi B or Active C Serums with these serums daily.
- Finish with a moisturiser such as the Aspect Dr. Resveratrol Cream, and of course a good SPF such as the Aspect Sun Envirostat Face SPF50.
If you are unsure whether this facial is for you, or have any questions for our Nurses, please enter your details and message (including the facial name) below!