Home Hydration Facial
Main Concerns- Dry or wrinkled skin
Benefits- This facial is a rehab for dry and stressed skin. This mask contains a blend of hydrating ingredients and antioxidants to increase moisture content of the skin and smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
Key Ingredients- Vitamin A, B, C and E, Hyaluronic Acid
Aspect Dr. Hydrating Face Mask*
Aspect Dr. Deep or Mild Clean Cleanser*
Aspect Dr. Hyaluronic Serum
Aspect Dr. Optiboost Serum
A clean cloth/face wipes and water*
*Must have as a minimum to complete facial
See “Home Facial Products” to add to cart
- Pump 2-3 small pumps of your Aspect Dr. Mild or Deep Clean Cleanser into the palm of your hand.
- Add a very small amount of water and rub your hands together to create a foam.
- Apply the cleanser to your face in circular movements for a minimum of 2 minutes.
- Wash off the cleanser with a damp warm cloth or facewipe and pat dry.
- Repeat if wearing makeup or a water-resistant sunscreen.
- Apply a large pearl sized amount of your Aspect hydrating mask to clean skin and spread evenly over your face.
- Leave the scrub on for 10-15 minutes. Alternatively, leave the mask on overnight for optimum hydration.
- Remove with a damp cloth using a gently, sweeping action.
- Apply pea size of your Aspect Dr. Hyaluronic Serum to enhance hydration levels in the skin.
- Apply small amount of your Aspect Dr. Optiboost Serum as the active botanicals will enhance your facial and maintain all round health of your skin, and you are finished!
How to Incorporate into your regular skin Routine
- Repeat this facial up to 3 times per week as required. Reduce number of treatments when skin is feeling hydrated
- Continue to use your Hyaluronic Serum and Optiboost Serum morning and night every day for best results.
- You can also layer any of your regular Aspect Dr. Serums eg. Multi B Serum or Active C Serum over the top of these products daily.
- Finish with a moisturiser such as the Aspect Dr. Resveratrol Cream, and of course a good SPF such as the Aspect Sun Envirostat Face SPF50.
If you are unsure whether this facial is for you, or have any questions for our Nurses, please enter your details and message (including the facial name) below.