Home Pro-biotoc Facial
Main Concerns- Dry, Sensitive Skin
Benefits- This facial is perfect for restoring hydration to dry and dehydrated skin. It contains probiotics and antioxidants to deliver an infusion of nutrients directly into the skin. This mask is also suitable for sensitive skin types.
Key Ingredients - Fruit enzymes, vitamin B and Aloe Vera
Aspect Dr. Pro-biotic Mask*
Aspect Dr. Deep or Mild Clean Cleanser*
Aspect Dr. Hyaluronic Serum
Aspect Dr. Multi B Serum
A clean cloth and water*
*Must have as a minimum to complete facial
See “Home Facial Products” to add to cart
- Pump 2-3 small pumps of your Aspect Dr. Mild or Deep Clean Cleanser into the palm of your hand.
- Add a very small amount of water and rub your hands together to create a foam.
- Apply the cleanser to your face in circular movements for a minimum of 2 minutes.
- Wash off the cleanser with a damp warm cloth or facewipe and pat dry.
- Repeat if wearing makeup or a water-resistant sunscreen.
- Apply a large pearl sized amount of your Pro-biotic Mask onto your face, neck and décolletage.
- Leave the scrub on 20 minutes or leave over night to intensify the results.
- Remove with a damp cloth using a gently, sweeping action.
- Apply pea size amount of your Aspect Dr. Multi B Serum to calm the skin and enhance hydration. This will also allow for greater penetration of your Hyaluronic Serum.
- Apply pea size amount of your Aspect Dr. Hyaluronic Serum to enhance hydration levels of your skin and keep the skin looking youthful, and your finished!
How to Incorporate into your regular skin Routine
- Repeat this facial 1-2 times per week or as required.
- Continue to use your Multi B serum daily both morning and night.
- Continue to use your Hyaluronic Serum morning and night for best results.
- You can layer any of your regular Aspect Dr. Serums eg. Active C Serum underneath your Hyaluronic Serum daily.
- Finish with a moisturiser such as the Aspect Dr. Resveratrol Cream, and of course a good SPF such as the Aspect Sun Envirostat Face SPF50.
If you are unsure whether this facial is for you, or have any questions for our Nurses, please enter your details and message (including the facial name) below!